Certified Scrum Product Owner
Open training In-house Training Certificate
This training turns product owners – anyone concerned with value, money, and ROI – into top pilots within your organization. You’ll receive a globally recognized certificate afterward.
Agile like a Formula 1 team
Imagine you create the fastest race car in the world. To win the race, you would need a top engineering team and the best driver. Ultimately, you all win the race like a team.
That Formula 1 team is your Agile team. Indispensable but not an end in itself. The race car is your product: also very important, but not enough to win.
And the pilot? That’s your product owner: the visionary, business owner or another stakeholder representative concerned with value, money, and ROI—someone who sets the direction and decides on your product or service.
So are you ready to become the best pilot for your car?
In this Certified training you will:
- Explore the basics of Agile and how Scrum implements them.
- Learn how to introduce and apply Scrum as a product owner.
- Discover Scrum’s success criteria and how to control them.
- Get lots of examples of pitfalls and what you can learn from them.
The results of this training
- Profound knowledge | Participants get a deep basic understanding of Agile/Scrum and start using it right away. Prior knowledge is useful, not necessary.
- Share & receive inspiration | We ensure the group is ideal for interacting and encourage knowledge sharing and collaboration between participants.
- Apply insights immediately | Questions are always welcome, and we immediately translate the theory to the day-to-day practice of product owners. This is how you learn the fastest.
- Get a top certificate | Those who pass the exam get the certificate from the Scrum Alliance. That organization was founded by the creators of Scrum, and their certificate is the most well-known and trusted worldwide.
Let’s get practical
This 2-day training is available in Dutch or English. You can book the training in-house starting from 8 people (fill in form below), or you can book a spot in one of our open trainings.
You come to us
We come to you
Book a meeting with below form to plan your in-house training.