Increase your focus on Agile with a thorough assessment. Our experts will conduct an Agile Assessment that maps out what is working well and what can be improved. It provides inspiration for the next steps and sets clear priorities.
Agile is already alive, but is it kicking?
Okay, so you already know your basic Agile stuff and within your organization, teams are already working with it. Kind of. You notice that not everyone has the same definition of Agile processes and there may be some struggles with turnaround time, quality, priorities, customer satisfaction, initiative, etc.
In short: you feel there is more potential, and you want to get a clear view of the current state of agile affairs in the company, and a clear map of what the next steps are.
A comprehensive Agile assessment gets you the overview that you need, including blind spots, opportunities and next steps.
The Agile assessment gave us a thorough overview and deeper insights into the enablers and pitfalls we had in our company to make Agile work. It went much deeper than the processes on the surface and also dug into the aspects of collaboration, knowledge sharing, and business impact. It resulted in a set of applicable strategic elements I could use to craft my Agile strategy.Dirk De Bast.
How our Agile Assessment works
- We start with a management intake for a clear focus on your expectations and strategy.
- We get a broad picture thanks to different interviews with and observations of team members, we track down mismatches that sabotage, and map blind spots and golden opportunities.
- We conduct a competency check-up to determine to what extent the Agile core competencies are developed in your organization and teams. We then bridge the gap with your strategy.
- We make an action-oriented report. No abstract report, but experiments for each bottleneck and clear priorities. What should you tackle first, how do you do it, and what effect can you expect? Your strong points are also addressed.
- In a final workshop we discuss the next steps. We review the report with decision-makers, share our perspectives, and answer your questions. Together, we discuss possible actions and decide on the next steps so that you can get started right away.
The results of this workshop
- You know precisely what an Agile organization is and what it means for you.
- You recognize the blind spots and opportunities for improvement.
- You have confirmation of what is already working well and how to build on that.
- You know where the priorities are to become a more Agile organization.
- The dialogue about your goals and the path to get there has started.
- You have practical, logical tips to get started.
- Team members are all warmed up to take the next steps and work together on shared objectives.
Let’s get practical
Fill in the form below and get in contact with our experts to further discuss the details of the assessment. Our Agile Assessment can be conducted in Dutch or English.