Certified Scrum Product Owner – Open training
Is this course for me?
This course is aimed at everyone who is involved with Product Ownership in Scrum: Product Owners, business analysts, functional analysts, testers, product managers, marketing and sales people, business and IT management, etc.
We also highly encourage project managers and project leads to follow this course if they want to implement Scrum for their projects.
Do I need some experience?
No, this course does not require any previous knowledge or experience in Scrum. Both people new to Scrum as people with experience in Scrum will find great value in this training.
! If you have no Scrum experience, we do need you to prepare for this course by doing some minimal reading on Scrum that you will receive from us after registration.
We will apply Scrum to run this course, so it will be fun and the content will be adapted to your specific needs! What we will definitely cover:
- Agile and Lean principles and values
- The Scrum framework and its roles, rituals (meetings) and artifacts
- The Product Owner role in detail
- Defining a vision and roadmap
- Managing the Product Backlog to reduce risk and maximize return on investment
- Writing and documenting requirements (user stories, acceptance criteria, …)
- Estimating cost and business value
- Project and release forecasting, planning and follow-up
- Initiation and kick-off of Scrum projects
- Collaborating with the team during the Sprints
- Testing and acceptance of the product