Certified Scrum Master
This training teaches you to understand and apply Scrum successfully in a team and organization. You’ll receive a globally recognized certificate afterward.
Revolutionize your business
Scrum is booming among IT and non-IT organizations. The reason? This powerful product management framework links healthy business results to a motivating way of working. Essential to keep talent on board and stay relevant in our rapidly changing world.
Want to grow your organization (or other organizations) in Scrum? Then you need one or more Scrum Masters: people who help support and even pull the evolution. This training is the ideal tool to get started! The bonus? The certificate looks great on any CV ; )
In this Certified training you will:
- Explore the basic principles of Agile and how Scrum implements them
- Learn how to introduce Scrum as a system in your team and organization
- Discover the success criteria of Scrum and how to control them
- Get many examples of pitfalls and what you can learn from them
The results of this training
- Profound knowledge | Participants get a deep basic understanding of Agile/Scrum and can start using it right away. Prior knowledge is useful, not necessary.
- Share & receive inspiration | We make sure the group is ideal for interacting and we encourage knowledge-sharing and collaboration between participants.
- Apply insights immediately | Questions are always welcome, and we immediately translate theory into participants’ daily practice. This is how they learn fastest.
- Get a top certificate | Those who pass the exam get the certificate from the Scrum Alliance. That organization was founded by the creators of Scrum, and their certificate is the most well-known and trusted worldwide.
Let’s get practical
This 2-day training is available in Dutch or English. You can book the training in-house starting from 8 people (fill in form below), or you can book a spot in one of our open trainings.
You come to us
We come to you
Book a meeting with below form to plan your in-house training.