Agile for executives
Get a clear understanding of Agile/Scrum and its effects on your strategy, management, and organization. Speak a common language and start a lasting change.
A fresh start with Agile/Scrum
Your teams have already been working with Agile/Scrum (for a long time), and as executives, you want to confirm that choice explicitly. It’s time to explore what Agile/Scrum means for your organization and strategy.
In this executive workshop, we use exercises to make your expectations and their implications explicit and make valuable connections. Get the answers to:
- What is Agile, and is it applicable to your organization?
- When do you apply Agile, and where are the limits?
- What are the effects of Agile at the executive level?
- How do you align different interpretations?
- How do you correct wrong assumptions/reflexes?
The results of this training
- Start a lasting change | Agile/Scrum can transform your organization and engage everyone in the strategy if applied correctly. It is not just an efficiency tool but a powerful change tool. This training will help you realize that, take it more seriously, and act on it.
- Speak a common language | Your organization and team will move forward because you’ll speak the same language. You will discuss goals and issues, such as loyalty, motivation, and business agility, with Agile/Scrum as a common language.
- See the effects immediately | You will better understand what Agile/Scrum is really about, what the effects are, and where the added value for your organization lies.
Let’s get practical
This in-house training (3-4 hours) can be organized in Dutch, English or French. Max 14 participants. Topics covered:
- Agile principles and values
- Team Assumptions model assessment
- The Scrum framework, elements, and interactions (roles, events, and artifacts)
- The Agile and Scrum Adoption Process in your organization
- Team dynamics, Cultural change, and the role of management
- Return on Investment (ROI)