Agile and Scrum, beyond the basics
Get your team on the same page about Agile, Scrum, or Kanban. Teach them to apply those techniques in your context. And let this training make them eager to get started! Get to know your trainer Book this training
Your team or colleagues are already working with Agile, Scrum, or Kanban. Maybe they started it on their own and now want to approach it properly. Or maybe they have years of experience, but you notice that different interpretations are circulating. And that these dare to clash. The bottom line? You believe in Agile, Scrum, or Kanban but feel there is more to it.
You’re ready for a reboot: getting back to the basics and then taking a step forward together.
- Reset your knowledge of Agile principles through exercises and simulations, so everyone is on the same page.
- Reprogram how you put Scrum or Kanban techniques to use. We will identify incorrect interpretations and applications and make adjustments.
The results of this training
- Your team is back on track | Team members are more mindful of their interpretation of Agile, Scrum, and Kanban, and align them with each other. They speak the same language, pursue the same goals, and achieve more results, which is exactly what Agile is intended for.
- More understanding. Better communication. Higher quality. | By bringing together people with diverse roles, including even “outsiders” who are involved in the team’s outcome, such as customers and other stakeholders.
- Apply immediately | Scrum and Kanban work best if you align them with your own context. We’ll explain how these techniques are built and which ones you can translate instantly into your work.
Let’s get practical
This in-house 2-day training can be delivered online or live, in Dutch, English, or French. Max 16 participants. Topics covered:
- Agile and Lean principles and values
- Complex systems and empirical approaches
- The Scrum framework and all its elements: roles, events, and artifacts
- More on Lean thinking and continuous flow systems
- Scaling Agile and Scrum
- Long-term planning and estimation in Agile
- Product Backlog management and User Story basics
- Agile adoption and transformation approaches