More info about this training
Are you a trainer, educator, or facilitator looking to level up your training sessions? Are you responsible for delivering engaging workshops, seminars, or corporate training? Our “Training from the Back of the Room” workshop is designed for passionate individuals like you who want to revolutionize their training approach.
During Class, you will:
– Explore The Six Trumps™ – six powerful neuroscience principles based on how humans learn best.
– Apply these principles every time you train, teach, instruct, or coach others.
– Experience and collect dozens of interactive instructional strategies that you can use with any topic and any group of learners.
– Use the 4Cs Map – a powerful 4-step instructional design and delivery model – to design any class or training you facilitate.
– Create a training plan specific to a topic you already teach.
Receive a 55-page resource workbook that is only available with this class, as well as hard copies of Sharon Bowman’s best-selling book: Training From the BACK of the Room!
What is included?
– 2 full days of in-depth action-packed collaborative learning
– Visual templates, activities and other goodies to use with your team after the training
– Not just any book : Sharon Bowman’s best selling books “Training from the BACK of the Room”
– A 55 page workbook in which you can note down all your insights and collect all tools you learn during the training and take back a large collection of tools to take back and start using immediately
– Access to the TBR Practitioners Slack Group – a global group that supports its members with online collaboration.
– Food for thoughts: Snacks, coffee, tea, water, sodas are included in registration
– An excellent Lunch