Agile (Team) Coach
Are you our new Agile(Team)Coach?
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Agile (team) coach to support our customers in their Agile journey. Are you a passionate and empathic team player who wants to guide iLean’s customers in their Agile journey? Then read on!
Who are you?
You are an inspired expert in Agile coaching, team coaching, Agile teams, and Agile mindset, and you can prove your vision on this with the proper knowledge and experience.
Next to the obvious Agile / Scrum expertise, you want to delve deeper into this field to expand your knowledge.
- You’re an approachable and open-minded colleague. Continuous improvement is a two-way street.
- You score high on the mysterious iLean factor, which we cannot describe ourselves – sorry!
- Being a good decision-maker is equally essential. Decide on something, make sure that the team can apply it, and follow through. Make it happen.
- Working together and knowledge sharing is an everyday reality. Ideas are not only listened to. They are co-created, evolve, and put into practice.
- You’re obviously a good communicator, working in a team gives you energy.
- A healthy dose of humor is essential, even if it is bad dad jokes.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is a big plus.
iLeaners are proud of what we stand for and the difference we make for our clients. That’s why we have some team ethics, check them out to see if you’re a fit.
What will you do?
As an Agile (Team) coach, you ensure that Agile change becomes tangible at the team and organizational level. Your role is primarily to coach an organization on acquiring the necessary learning capabilities. In addition, organizational change requires the support of top management and is accompanied by a cultural shift. Therefore, supporting and coaching management is also part of your job.
You will do this by:
- Coaching teams and team leads in the development of their agile competences
- Facilitating meetings and workshops
- Giving training
- Coaching and supporting management
- Development of learning and coaching materials
- Building expertise in business Agility, Agile leadership, …
What will you get in return?
Next to a challenging but meaningful job, you will also join our dynamic club of iLeaners! They bring out the best in you and motivate you in your personal growth – and they got your back whenever you have questions or doubts. We’re there as a team in the challenging days but also in the good, like team days and events.
- You’ll get a personal development plan shaped by numerous training and further education opportunities.
- A chance to contribute to the commercial and organizational development of iLean – if you want.
- We walk our talk of creating a “happy workplace.” Therefore, we work together, share knowledge, and reflect on sustainable change across organizations.
- Tons of experience with the entire Agile Spectrum, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS, Spotify, Sociocracy 3.0, NVC, Liberating Structures, Art of Hosting, Leadership, Systems Thinking, and Leadership …, which we are eager to share with you.
And of course:
- Competitive salary with company car and fuel card
- Great hospital and group insurance and many extras thanks to being a part of the Cronos Group
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working!
- Autonomy over your hybrid work environment, your growth, your time, your way of work
- A full-time permanent contract, or freelance.
Got any questions or need more info before applying? Get in touch with Judith.