Train your organization
Agile for Executives
Get a clear understanding of Agile/Scrum and its effects on your strategy, management, and organization. Speak a common language and start a lasting change.
A fresh start with Agile/Scrum
Your teams have already been working with Agile/Scrum (for a long time), and as executives, you want to confirm that choice explicitly. It’s time to explore what Agile/Scrum means for your organization and strategy and to be sure that you are getting the most out of it:
- What is Agile, and is it applicable to your organization?
- When do you apply Agile, and where are the limits?
- What are the effects of Agile at the executive level?
- How do you align different interpretations?
- How do you correct wrong assumptions/reflexes?
Agile for Executives provides the answer
In an executive workshop, we use exercises to make your expectations and their implications explicit and make connections that you have not seen before. You will get a clear understanding of Agile/Scrum and its effects on your management and organization.
The results of this workshop?
- Start a lasting change | Agile/Scrum can transform your organization and engage everyone in the strategy if applied correctly. It is not just an efficiency tool but a powerful change tool. This training will help you realize that, take it more seriously, and act on it.
- Speak a common language | If managers play solo, it harms the organization’s goals. In this training, you will discuss those goals and issues, such as loyalty, motivation, and business agility, with Agile/Scrum as a common language. This will move things forward, even in your organization.
- See the effects immediately | A waiting attitude? Skepticism? Our trainers know how to handle that. Executives always leave with the feeling, “We can do something with this.” You will better understand what Agile/Scrum is really about, what the effects are, and where the added value for your organization lies, even if it’s different from what you thought.
Our trainers are the best of the best
And those are not just empty words. They are a reference in the Agile/Scrum community and work on an executive level daily in organizations in various sectors.
What’s in it for you? Practical examples. Lots of practical examples of what (doesn’t) work in other companies and sectors. This inspires you, helps you see the connection with your organization faster, and motivates you to get started.
Tip: This inhouse training can be organized in Dutch, English or French
- Agile principles and values
- Team Assumptions model assessment
- The Scrum framework, its basic elements, and its interactions: roles, events, and artifacts
- The Agile and Scrum Adoption Process in your organization
- Team dynamics, Cultural change, and the role of management
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Max 14 participants
- 3-4 hours
Want to know more or make an appointment?
In an exploratory meeting, we check your expectations about Agile for Executives and think along with you. Is there a match? Then you will receive a clear offer.
Call +32 3 443 12 03 or contact us by filling in the form below.