How are decisions taken in your team or organisation? Fast, because the manager decides without any support or input from others? Or annoyingly slow, because everyone needs to be involved and keeps on talking?
Do you work in a truly effective team, in which everyone collaborates towards a shared and inspiring goal? How clear are agreements and expectations within your organisation?
If these questions resonate with you, join us for a one-day course about Sociocracy 3.0 (or S3). This day will give you a bunch of practical, easy-to-use techniques to improve collaboration and more effective decision-making. And more fun!
Sociocracy 3.0 is an open and modular framework for effective and happy collaborations. S3 is the recent evolution of the classic sociocratic principles designed to help grow happy, effective and successful organisations.
Next to tapping into the collective intelligence within teams, S3 facilitates co-creativity, fosters transparency and guarantees the equivalence of all participants in decision-making. Short governance cycles make self-organisation and dynamic steering achievable both for teams and for the whole organisation. S3 acts as “social technology” for unlocking ownership, engagement and a sense of purpose while promoting respect, diversity and inclusion.
Learning S3 is immediately beneficial for everyone who needs better collaboration and more effective decision-making in his or her team or organisation. S3 is applicable in all kinds of organisations and all levels within.
This course is consciously aimed towards people from both the for-profit, business world as the non-profit, social world. This way, we hope to connect both worlds as they can inspire and enrich each other.
We want S3 to be able to reach, inspire and help all kinds of people and organisations. Therefore, we offer two different ways of compensating the value this course brings to you. This way, people that are eg. not part of a for-profit company can also join this training. We trust you in choosing the payment option that is most appropriate to your situation:
1. You pay the standard price of € 550 excl. VAT, aimed towards our for-profit audience. If you register before January 21st, an early bird price of € 475 excl. VAT is applicable.
2. You engage with the shared economy and you make an initial, basic payment of € 145 excl. VAT when registering. During the course you decide the additional amount you would like to give us, based on the value you get out of the training and your personal financial possibilities, which you pay the next day.
|Date||Location||Trainer||Language||Price excl. VAT|
|There are no available registration dates for this training. Feel free to contact us for a in-house training|
SubscribeThere are no available registration dates for this training. Feel free to contact us for a in-house training
After this course, you will:
- understand the S3 principles and its main patterns
- be able to make effective, consent-based decisions that are both fast and supported by everyone
- know how to build strong self-organising teams around a shared purpose
- have concrete ideas on how to structure collaboration and communication within and across teams