Radical Collaboration is developed by Jim Tamm and Ron Luyet. Jim Tamm, a former judge for the California state agency that oversees dispute resolution for public employees, and a consultant for many years, has long experience in handling conflict resolution, especially employment disputes. Ron Luyet is a licensed psychotherapist with long experience in building high-performance work teams and teaching conflict resolution and partnership-building skills.
Building successful collaborative relationships is key for every individual, team or organization that wants to maximize its full potential. When too many people in a team or company lack collaborative skills we call it a Red Zone environment, which is a very low trust, high blame, unsupportive place. People in the Red Zone are usually more defensive, cynical and suspicious. They are less open, so it is more difficult to solve problems. They avoid risk taking because if anything goes wrong someone will get blamed, so creativity suffers. Life is painful in the Red Zone. Red Zone behaviors and attitudes cost organizations a huge amount of money and lost productivity.
In Green Zone environments there is high trust, dialogue, honesty, mutual support, cooperation and shared vision. People are more open and honest and much better at problem solving because they are willing to deal openly with difficult issues. Creativity soars because people are willing to take risks. If something goes wrong, the discussion centers around what they can learn from the experience rather than who is to blame. Green zone environments help people to feel important, competent and respected. Research shows that in the long term, Green Zone companies outperform Red Zone companies!
This workshop is facilitated by Jim Tamm, the co-creator of Radical Collaboration and Malou Laureys.
It is hosted by http://www.atransformationaljourney.one/
For more info: see http://www.radicalcollaboration.com/
or check out Jim's TED Talk: http://www.atransformationaljourney.one/radical-collaboration/
This program is for all people who want to improve their collaborative skills and co-create a “green zone climate” in their life and work.
The Radical Collaboration approach has been used in a wide range of applications in both public and private sectors: healthcare, heavy industry, military, higher education, high-tech, pharmaceuticals, electronics, public sector and NGOs.
|Date||Location||Trainer||Language||Price excl. VAT|
|There are no available registration dates for this training. Feel free to contact us for a in-house training|
SubscribeThere are no available registration dates for this training. Feel free to contact us for a in-house training
The workshop focuses on providing you with hands-on experiences to develop five essential skills for overcoming defensiveness and building successful relationships:
1. Developing a collaborative mindset that will help you and others to stay non-defensive and focus on mutual gains, even in challenging situations.
2. Communicating openly and authentically your “truth” and create a safe space for others to do so as well.
3. Taking responsibility for the choices you make, using self- empowering questions to create an environment focused on learning and finding solutions rather than blaming and shaming.
4. Being more aware of your own defense mechanisms, beliefs and concerns (and that of others) to become more flexible, efficient and effective in what you do.
5. Successfully addressing conflicts, problems or negotiations using a simple 6-step process that supports (rather than undermines) your relationships, with respect of the interests and needs of both sides.