You are guiding teams and organizations towards a more effective business environment to work in. You have been searching for guidelines and practices to support you in your quest to steer teams successfully. Within your quest you experimented with a lot of practices, techniques and tools from many different ideologies such as Beyond Budgeting, Lean, Agile, PmBOK, Prince2, ITIL, Corba, Situational Leadership, RACI…
You experienced that “Management” is not something you can capture in one single ideology, you feel that you have to be aware of a lot of them to become a good mentor and be able to guide your business to operational effectiveness. You are aware that you have to combine ideologies with a proper organizational setting, engagement and motivation in order to be really successful!
That’s where “Management 3.0” comes in to play!
This training is valuable to a large target audience: projectleaders, team leaders, coordinators, change agents, Scrum masters, Agile and Lean coaches ets.
|Date||Location||Trainer||Language||Price excl. VAT|
|There are no available registration dates for this training. Feel free to contact us for a in-house training|
SubscribeThere are no available registration dates for this training. Feel free to contact us for a in-house training
Combining a lot of scientifically supported management and leadership tools and techniques learns you how to change your organization to a more productive, creative and inspiring environment for everybody involved.
You may expect following principles:
- easy to remember structures
- a healthy mix of theory and exercises
- clear visual facilitations
- interactive games and exercises
- both group- and individual input
- specific applications, measurable results
Extra remark: The training was adapted to apply in non-Agile, non-software and non-technology based environments. Although Management 3.0 is coming from Agile, the tools and techniques and the knowhow you get in this training, are adaptable in many management environments. In this light, the course was redeveloped to adapt in different management environments.
Management 3.0 brings understanding of the organizational complexity, being open to change according to communication needs, competence and business models. Really supporting you to shape your organization to a next level and quickly adapt to a changing economic landscape.
Management 3.0 provides you tools to foster organic competence growth throughout the complete organization, instead of keeping knowledge within the boundaries of its department. It is this kind of innovation, collective knowledge and its adaptability that are the major pillars to survive this rapidly changing world.
Within the 2 days you’ll get knowledge, tools and techniques related to:
Complexity science and systems thinking in order to understand the complex adaptive systems we live in
- How to keep people active, creative and motivated within your organization
- How to grow self-organization and empower people according competence and risk
- How to align the mindset and efforts of your organization towards an emergent purpose
- How to support your organization to grow competences that matter to the business
- How to setup your organization as value units that enhance communication and reduce risks, cost and failure
- How to keep changing your organization with continuous improvement ideas