The Kanban Management Professional (KMP) II class focuses on the rollout and daily operation of a Kanban system. You will consider what type of Kanban initiative is most appropriate for your organization and how to manage and evolve it over time without trauma.
Learn how to improve agility with asymmetrical commitment and cadences. The class also covers recommended meetings, handling metrics, and setting policy.
This class is for people who currently use a Kanban system, or have prior experience with Kanban, or who are in the KMP training series currently, and/or who have consulting clients who use Kanban.
Date: 12 Oct - 13 Oct
Location: Brussels/Antwerp (TBD)
Trainer: Patrick Steyaert
Price: €1450.00 €1350.00 excl. VAT(Early bird price when subscribing before 12 September)
- Building an Information Flow: the 7 Cadences
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understand asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a Kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Kanban Values: a different approach to introducing Kanban
- Scumban case study
- Managing evolutionary change