What does it take to lead in a complex environment with rapid pace of change? How can you become a more effective leader or change agent in an Agile organisation?
This Certified Agile Leadership class brings awareness of Agile leadership thinking, focus, and behaviour. It is a great way to start your journey of becoming a more Agile Leader. We bring together the best out of different fields of study to define what effective, Agile leadership looks like. This way, participants will develop Agile leadership competency and maturity. The class provides balanced education, practice, and peer collaboration.
This course is a great start for managers and leaders of organisation that want to become more Agile and that need to stay competitive in an ever changing environment.
An Agile leader…
- Operates effectively amid uncertainty, complexity, and rapid change
- Is knowledgeable about Agile values, approaches, and practices
- Surfaces more creative solutions through increased self-awareness, a growth mindset, and engaging others
- Aligns and empowers teams toward delivering more customer value
- Personally integrates feedback and experiments, and adapts their ways
- Takes a collaborative continuous-improvement approach to organisational effectiveness
- Catalyses change in others and facilitates organisational change
After the course you will get Certified Agile Leadership I certification. Next to this, you will leave with a set of fundamentals to take back to you organisation: examples, tools, patterns and idea's to bring positive change. This will increase your effectiveness of being a leader in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
The Certified Agile Leadership program is intended for…
- Executives, middle management, and other leaders with organisational influence
- Leaders who support, lead, or interact with Agile teams
- Any leader sponsoring, requesting or involved with an Agile adoption within their organisation
- Anyone who acts as a change agent or a catalyst in an organisational change towards more agility
At the end of class you will…
- Understand how to create and lead a modern Agile organisation
- Be familiar with the Agile Leadership concept
- Have gained experience in creating and fostering an Agile culture
- Be on your way to become a great Agile Leader!